31 October 2007

My First Tag

Thanks Elizabeth! I received my first tag since becoming a blogger.

Annie J from A-Z

A: available or single? married to Joey, 7 years, 8 months and 5 days

B: Best friend? Joey J

C: cake or pie? cake. chocolate with vanilla frosting, but I love coconut cream pie too!

D: drink of choice? 5 months ago I would have said Coca Cola-regular or Sunkist. Last May I went into my own personal re-hab to break my addiction. Now my drink is agua. And Naked Juice OJ anytime of the day or night.

E: essential item used daily? moisturizer, sunscreen and my favorite lip stuff C.O. Bigelow Tint 1137

F: favorite color? greens, blues and pinks and always black & white for clothes, i guess that is more than one...

G: gummy bears or gummy worms? gummy bears, the originals...I think they are from Germany

H: hometown? Born in La Jolla, Ca...raised in San Clemente, Ca

I: indulgence? a not too hot bath, rice krispie treats...not necessarily together

J: january or february? february...both my kids b-days and my wedding anniversary

K: kids and names? Bennett & Stella

L: life is incomplete without... my family and friends

M: marriage date? February 26, 2000

N: number of siblings? 1 sister and 1 step-sister

O: oranges or apples? both, as long as they are sweet

P: phobias or fears? car accidents

Q: favorite quote? this is not necessarily a favorite, but I think this is true "Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason" Jerry Seinfeld

R: reason to smile? when all the laundry is finished, this happened to me this week!

S: season? Fall...I love it, it is still warm enough during the day to go to the beach and go outside, but I love the crisp air at night. And I love the Holidays :)

T: tag 3 people... maryam, summer & su

U: unkown fact about me? I cannot dive head first into a pool, I prefer the feet first

V: vegetables you don't like? eggplant

W: worst habit? I have a lot....ask my husband.

X: x-rays? yes, i went to the ER for the first time in my life eariler this month. They x-rayed my not broken foot.

Y: your favorite food? Smith & Wollensky...I love steak

Z: zodiac sign? virgo, that's right...me and Bella Swan (same b-day)


0 comments: