18 October 2007

10 Years

Ten years ago I was baptized by my sweet husband into The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I was 18. I can't believe it has been that long already. This is a happy day, I am so grateful that I was given that opportunity. My life has been so incredibly blessed. I love my family so much and I am so thankful for all the wonderful and genuine friends that I have made. I wouldn't have all of these people in my life if I hadn't been given that choice. I'll always be grateful...

3 comments:

SUMMER said...

Annie- I can't believe it has been 10 years! I LOVE you so much, really I do! You are such an example to me of a genuine person and friend! You have not one mean bone in your body and you always have such an angelic presence about you! I am so glad you decided to get baptized! Joey and your children are SO lucky!!!

maryam said...

I am so glad you did!!! You are such a great person and I am grateful to be able to call you my friend! :)

Anonymous said...

congrats...I don't see how anyone can survive this life without finding the truth! you seem like an awesome person!!