21 September 2007

Warm Welcome Home!

Joey got home from a long trip last night. The kids were soooo excited (and so was I)! I don't think I have ever seen them like that before. Every 5 minutes for about 2 hours Bennett asked me, "Is daddy coming up the hill yet?" This is how he measures how close Joey is. I had to explain to him that I do not have special powers that allow me to see dad while he is driving home, due to the fact that I am here with you and your sister!
The kids woke up early and we all went to breakfast at Pipes. It is nice to have our man of the house home!
Here is a picture of where Bennett stood for an entire hour waiting for Joey to pull up. The other pictures are from breakfast this morning...

.

2 comments:

SUMMER said...

GLad Joe's home! Let's get together! Miss you guys!

Billings Family said...

Nice stach Joey!! How cute are you as a wife Annie. Love that you love your man! Your such a cute mom too!