16 September 2007

Class of '97

I went to my 10 year reunion last night with my life long friend Cheryl. We have been friends since we were 2 years old. It was nice to have eachother to go with and laugh about high school days. I was expecting more people to be there, but it was still fun to see everyone that made it. There were maybe 100 people. It was definitely weird to see all those familiar faces. I won the ribbon for Married the Longest. Overall I think they could have made it better considering we all paid $100 for our tickets. One thing I was glad about was the name tags we had to wear. That helped a lot in identifying some people. It will be intersting (and scary) to go to our 20 year reunion. Maybe more people will come. Here are a few photos....as you can see the dance floor was on fire!

5 comments:

random said...

Annie- You looked HOT!!! I can't believe there were only 100 people. How many were in your graduating class? That is so great that you got to go with Cheryl though. Did you guys cut it up on the crowded dance floor? Call me b/c I want to hear more about it! P.S. I love the family photo of you guys on the blog! You guys all look great! I love your white dress!

Anonymous said...

Shoot- that last one was from me.

Ann Marie said...

How come Tony never even said anything to me about this???? We should have been there! Boys . . .

Ann Marie said...

Wait - Tony graduated with Joey in 96 huh?! I am a big dork! Sorry, I thought you all had graduated together for some reason. Well I guess we should have been there LAST year then! :-)

maryam said...

Annie,
You look so pretty!!! Too bad Joey couldn't go with you! :(