04 September 2007

**1st Day of School**

Today was Bennett's first day of Kindergarten. It was a very exciting day. Today was a short day and the parents were invited to come and explore the classroom. His teacher is Mrs. Stone and she seems very sweet. It was also Stella's first time going to school. She is going to a pre-school program every Tuesday. She felt like such a big girl and was so eager to get there. Then when we got there she was a little unsure, but when we picked her up she was playing and having fun. She did not want to go home. It was a very fun day!

5 comments:

SUMMER said...

Annie- I can't believe how old they are! Bennett is not in Kindergarden and Stella is not in pre-school? Where does the time go?

Heather O. said...

Thanks for the blog link...how great. I can't believe Bennett started kindergarten...wow time flies!

Ann Marie said...

They are so cute! I love Bennett's shorts too, super stylish! It is so fun to see pics of them!!! We miss you guys!

Mary said...

Hi everyone !...thanks for the priceless pictures...I just love my Bennnett and my Stella.....they are so smart and funny ! Congrats to Bennett for being the big winners of last Sat. soccer game !..Go green Gators!

Billings Family said...

I cannot believe they are that old. My kids loved seeing Bennett! How crazy is it that stella is that old too! Didn't I just have your shower for her? Crazy!