22 September 2007

Muse

Yesterday my friend Amanda and I decided at the last minute to try and get tickets to see one of my favorite bands "Muse". We got a pretty good deal on ebay. All I can say is that it was amazing!!! We had so much fun! It was at the Verizon Amphitheater in Irvine and all day the news was saying to expect rain. We went prepared, except they wouldn't let you bring umbrellas in. We didn't care, we actually thought it would be fun if it rained during the show. It did not start raining until we were leaving and got to the parking lot. It was such a fun night! I have to see them perform again! Next time Joey has to come. He was sweet enough to let me go out and have a girls night. Here are a few pictures...I had to change one to black/white because the color was all messed up. I need a new camera...

1 comments:

Billings Family said...

OHHHHH!!! I love you guys!!! How are you! Yeah Amanda too! You are too cute! I miss you and love blogging for this rad way of keeping in touch. As Amanda knows I'm not the best at that! Annie you look sooo good! Amanda, you look like highschool all over again. Im jealous! I love and miss you guys!Fill me in on your lives!!!