04 March 2008

Blogging Delay

Last Tuesday, the day before our trip to Puerto Rico, our beloved computer died. We have had this Mac since we got married and I loved it. I am on Joey's laptop right now so I can check in on email and things. I have so much to catch up on blogging and I will get to it as soon as I can (Stella's b-day, our 8 year anniversary, our trip to Puerto Rico, etc.) Hopefully there will be a new computer in our future. Joey's laptop goes with him to work everyday, I feel so disconnected!

3 comments:

Moody Family... said...

oh so fun!!! We went to Puerto Rico a couple of years ago and LOVED it!!! Where did you go? If you went with Joey, probably Rincon - that is where we were - surfer's heaven!!!

Ann Marie said...

Wow! I can't wait to see more - bring on the photos of Puerto Rico!

karlin said...

Computer problems are the worst. You do feel out of touch without one. How fun to go to Puerto Rico!