16 January 2008

New Annie


After months of thought I finally cut my hair. Joey gave me a good pep talk the morning of my hair appointment day. Since my friend who cuts my hair is sort of retiring I thought I better do it while I have someone I trust doing my hair. Here is the first photo. I am so glad I did it! Although it is a HUGE change. My hair had gotten long. The new look came out a little shorter than I expected but I still love it. I feel so free...

Not a very good photo...it is from my phone.

5 comments:

SUMMER said...

I am OBSESSED!!! It looks adorable!!! You are making me want to do it too! Does Joey like it?

Annie + Joey said...

Yes! He has wanted me to do something drastic for a long time. I am so glad I did it.

karlin said...

Very cute Annie. I couldn't believe how long your hair was. Good for you for being brave and liking it. I'm always brave but it takes me a while to get used to it after but hey it always can grow back, right? I really do like it! Also.. below what a fun group of girls. And poor Bennett's arm. It is the worst to see your kid hurt!

Ann Marie said...

I love it - it looks WAY HOT!!! Good for you! Cutting hair is always so scary!

Rachelle said...

super cute annie!