30 January 2008

Funny Kids

Last week my sister had surgery to remove a big ovarian cyst and we went to visit her in the hospital room. Stella was exceptionally sassy to everyone. She kept telling the nurse "I am a mean boy." The joys of having an older brother....This is the face I got when I was trying to get a picture of her and her cousin Stormie. (My sister is healing great)

We had a family picnic last weekend and I just love the look of pure happiness on the kids faces. Having dad at the park was a Big deal. They both got brave enough to go down the really scary and steep slide. Even I was scared.

2 comments:

Ann Marie said...

I am glad to hear that your daughter is sassy too - mine can be full of it some days! It drives me nuts! I liked to see Joey's smiling face on the blog - cute shot of everyone.

karlin said...

That is so funny! Avaree does the EXACT same thing. She yells at everyone that calls her a girl because she is a BOY! Also, glad no one was hurt in the accident and sorry to hear about your sister. I'm glad they caught it before it got worse... no cancer, right?