16 April 2008

Twilight Organization


Hello - I had no idea that there would be so many behind the scenes tv spots going around. I was just made aware of a new one this morning. Instead of making a new post for each one I am just going to add the links to my side bar. I feel obligated to keep all my Twilight buddies informed. In the future just check out the side bar for any additional video links. All these behind the scenes videos are going to make the next 8 months easier. Check out the new one from Fox12 on the sidebar. Great prom scene footage....

4 comments:

karlin said...

Hey Annie... I just wanted to let you know that I just went private so email me when you get a chance and I will send you an invite. karlinkess@comcast.net Love all the Twilight info!

Busy B Preschool said...

I love the twilight series. I am so glad that you are going to post those on your blog so I can be updated.

the Varley Family said...

Hi there, my name is Jaime and I was roommates with Sydney in Provo before we each got married...and I was wondering if you could give me her new cell number or email address? After she moved to Palm Desert she must have changed her number and I can't get in touch with her...and I've changed my number too, so we are both lost from each other! Thanks so much :) My email is jaimevarley@gmail.com

TLC said...

Again, I'm so happy & thrilled your doing all kinds of post on Twilight! Keep them coming!