09 April 2008

Twilight Behind the Scenes

Photobucket
Please bear with me and my Twilight posts. I cannot help myself. I am so excited for "Breaking Dawn" (book 4, August 2nd) and the movie in December! Here is some behind the scenes footage from the set of Twilight, starring Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson. This is going to be am amazing movie!
There is more behind the scenes footage links in my sidebar.

*Stop the music on my playlist before watching*


banner courtesy of layla_14 at fanpop.com

3 comments:

TLC said...

Hi-You don't know me and I really cant remember how I found your blog! I PROMISE I'm not weird but I always read anybody’s blog that has anything to do w/ Twilight because I'm sooo obsessed and excited for the book/movie as well.

Thanks for posting this video, I hadn’t seen it yet and was just ELATED to see something from the movie. I really hope you don't mind me putting a comment on here. I live in TN and it's not really huge around my friends at church on the side of the states. So it's always nice to see someone else’s love for the book just like me.

~Tierra C. -TN

TLC said...

AWW The feelings mutual! I have some friends around here that have read the books and our pretty obsessed as well but mostly I think I WAY WAY beat them hands down on the obsession.

I have an older cousin who has always been into the Star Wars books/movies etc and I'd always make fun him for it but now I think I need to keep my mouth shut. I check the Twilight Lexicon every day and go over EVERYTHING!
Pretty much all the bigger known web pages for the movie or books I stalk!

SUMMER said...

Anne- I LOVE that you are obsessed with these Twilight series... I will go see the movie with you!