07 November 2007

Congratulations Coble Family

Many of us who live in the Orange County area were affected by this tragic story about the Coble Family. They lost their 3 children (Kyle, Emma & Katie) in a car accident on the 5 freeway in Mission Viejo back in May 2007. Today I received an email from a friend with a link to the Ladera Times that has a story about them. They just announced that they are expecting triplets in May 2008 (a boy & 2 girls). What a blessing! They also have a 3 part news story that airs this week. The schedule is on the Ladera Times website. My thoughts and prayers are with them for a healthy pregnancy and delivery of their new babies. :)

2 comments:

SUMMER said...

I heard about this and was so excited! Can you believe it?

Ann Marie said...

I was blown away when I heard this news - it is truly amazing. That poor family has suffered so much. I cannot even imagine.