27 August 2007

Stephenie Meyer Eclipse Signing!!






Most people that know me are aware of my obsession with the Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer. On Saturday I went with 2 of my fabulous sister-in-laws (Whitney & Taylor) to the Stephenie Meyer Eclipse boook signing at Borders in Torrance. We had sooo much fun! We were the first people there and we were so proud. We got there at about 3:30pm and sat on the floor holding our spot until 7:00pm when the Q & A portion started. We were in the front row (on the ground). Stephenie spent 30 minutes answering questions. She picked me and she actually like my question. That was one of my fears of asking a question because you don't want to ask a stupid one. Then we got in line with our colored wristbands to get our books signed. The line moved so fast. When we got up to her I had to be a geek and tell her that my birthday is the same day as Bella's and that my first car was an '86 Diesel Volkswagon Rabbit (the same car that Jacob has in the book). She was nice and said her husband's first car was also an '86 Diesel Volkswagon Rabbit. I was much more star struck than I thought I would be. I just think she is so wonderful and I am so happy she decided to turn this dream she had into a series of novels for us all to enjoy! I can't wait for book 4 "Breaking Dawn". we have to wait until next August. Thank you to Whitney and Taylor for going with me. You are so fun to be with and I will miss you so much while you are at school. I am so excited for you and all the fun that you will be having!

4 comments:

Mary said...

Hi Honey, Just wanted to say your Blog is the "BAUM" (no pun intended). I love all the pixs of you guys at "Twilight" and with "Joey" on his birthday (again so soorry for the mixup).Please tell our son how much we love him.. Ray was all dressed up and everything.We are on our way to NY soon and Bermuda...to do some fun family history stuff.
Soon racoon !
love mommy

Ann Marie said...

I just bought the first book Twilight today - I am so excited to start reading it - I have heard so much about it!!!

Unknown said...

Go Twilight!!! Annie, that was seriously so much fun and I'll miss you while I'm at school! I'll call you, I promise!

Ani said...

Hi Annie, this is Ani Taylor. I found your blog though the Jessop's. You guys are too cute. Ok, so I am obsessed with the Twilight books too! I couldn't put them down. I love your shirts! I need one!