27 August 2007

Happy B-Day Joey!



Haven and Stella using our dirt slope as a slide. Then they threw dirt all over themselves!







We had a great time Friday night celebrating Joey's 30th birthday a few friends and family. When my mom and my sister didn't show up I was a little worried but thought maybe they were busy or something. Then on Saturday while I was at the Stephenie Meyer book signing they called the house and said they were on their way! They got the dates mixed up and thought the dinner was on Saturday. I felt so bad. Other than that we had a great night. Doesn't my husband look younger than 30?

3 comments:

SUMMER said...

Happy 3-0 Joe! We love you guys!!

Mary said...

Joey you still look 17...we heart you! Mary and Ray

Ann Marie said...

30!!!! You old man. Wish I could have been there.....
Tony