15 July 2008

G-N-O with the S-I-L's


Last night Sydney, Taylor and I drove up to LA for So You Think You Can Dance and we had a fabulous time. This time we were guaranteed to get in so it was much less stressful. The show was amazing and thanks to Syd and Tay's beauty we were placed right in front of the judges. We had a great spot. Then we went to eat at the Cheesecake Factory in The Grove. On the way out we ran into Comfort (a dancer on the show) and she was sooo nice. I should have asked for a picture, but I chickened out (big surprise). She was paired up with Twitch this week and they did an amazing hip-hop routine. Such a fun night!

4 comments:

Val said...

Lucky! I'm hoping to get in to see the show before it's over this season. I have my name on the "list". Didn't Comfort get voted off? I'm confused...

Busy B Preschool said...

I went to sytycd on thursday! It was so much fun. You have to check out my blog. We went to cheese cake factory too, funny.

DANIEL & WHITNEY said...

You girls all look beautiful! I wish I could have been there! I am SO excited for the Family Reunion! See you soon!

SUMMER said...

You and your sis in laws are so cute!!